If you are a start-up business you will need to manage your costs. You should include a website within your budget. Our 'Pay Monthly' website option will mean you can still have an online presence.
How does it work?
We meet you to discuss the website design process and to establish your requirements. We will then produce a quote based on those needs. However, instead of paying for the website in one go, you can pay a smaller monthly amount for your site. This gives you peace of mind and allows you to concentrate on your business.
How much does it cost?
A starter website of 4 pages would cost only £25 per month. This includes our standard hosting package with emails and full support. There is a minimum contract period of 12 months. The price is guaranteed not to increase unless we have to add additional content / functionality to the website. This means that you still have the opportunity to grow the website alongside your business. We will provide full details. Additional functionality can also be added but the monthly fee will increase.
The small print
1. We build and design the website to your specification and agree a monthly fee.
2. We buy and own your domain name for a minimum period of 12 months. This option is not open to businesses that own their own domain names. After 12 months we can release the domain to your ownership.
2. There is an upfront payment of 2 monthly payments so you are always one month in advance.
3. Payments will be made to us by Direct Debit and a total of 12 payments must be made.
4. There is no expiry period. Just simply keep making the monthly payment and your website will keep functioning.
5. If a payment is missed, unless the outstanding amount is received before the next charging period, the website will be stopped. There will be a £75 charge to restart the website if a website is suspended. The website will not be restored until this payment is received. We reserve the right to move you to Standard Hosting Package. We will require 12 months hosting in advance.
6. If you have any questions, please contact us.